My favourite quotes from my favourite books

Hey guys,
So for my second post this evening I really want to give you a list of my favourite quotes from two incredible books that I love at the minute, All The Bright Places and Billy and Me. So here they are:

From All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven:
          1) "You are all the colours in one, at full brightness"
          2) " We do not remember days, we remember moments"
          3) "Sometimes there's beauty in the tough words - it's all in how you read them"
          4) "The future is uncertain, but that can be a good thing"
          5) "Before I die I want to ________"
          6) "Let's go. Let's count for something. Let's get off that ledge"
          7) "Disguise the pain. Don't call attention. Don't be noticed"
          8) "The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it's the small things that                       count. Everyone's so busy waiting in the Waiting Place"
          9) "If there's one thing I know, it's that no one can promise anything"
         10) "Maybe even the smallest places mean something"
       
From Billy and ME by Giovanna Fletcher:
          1) "Love makes life worth living, not money"
          2) "I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship"
          3) "There's no point worrying until we know what we're worrying about"
          4) "I have for the first time found what I can truly love - I have found you"
          5) "I preferred to blend into the background unnoticed. I felt safer that way"
          6) "You've got to make the most of life and not let these little opportunities pass you by"
          7) "The fear of getting close to someone if they leave"
          8) "I think it's funny how life can lead you down certain paths which you wouldn't have                     taken otherwise"
          9) "There's only so long you can live in a fantasy world before the reality comes along to                     sharply put you back in your place"
         10) "I wish I could bottle up the feelings of love inside and save them for a rainy day - to                      remind myself of their magnitude in those moments of doubt"

Okay so that's my favourite quotes from some amazing books which I highly recommend you have a read of if you haven't already.

Question of the day:
What is your favourite quote?

By for now, GemsBlog x x x

Comments

Popular Posts