Thinking....

Hey guys,

This morning i was talking to my friend about a book that I read the other day called "All the bright places" and it got me thinking.

Thinking about adventures.
Thinking about how we take things for granted.
Thinking about how we don't live forever.

It made me realise that there are so many beautiful and unique places around me that I have never visited and even those that I have visited, how much I take them for granted.

This has made me even more hungry and desperate to go travelling. See the world through different eyes. Make effort to see more of the countryside and big, cities like London and Manchester.

I think the point that I am trying to make is that life is short so grab the opportunity whilst it's still there. Go traveling. Go exploring. Do things and see things that you've never seen before. Don't take anything for granted because you never know when we might take our last breath knowing that we could have done the things we said we will "do later" or "next year".

Starting tomorrow I am going to wake up and be thankful for all the good in my life. Go places I've never been to before and appreciate all the little things in my life that make me happy.

My mum and I have already got a list of places we want to go to soon and I can't wait because starting tomorrow I am going to be a whole new person.

New views.
New opinions.
New adventures.

Bye for now, GemsBlog x x x

Comments

Popular Posts