Everything happens for a reason.....

Hey guys,
So this blog post is going to be a bit of a ramble as I have come to a point in my life where I have realized that.....

......Everything happens for a reason.

To be honest I have been through A LOT for my age, some good but mainly bad however I now know that sometimes the bad things in life can turn into good things.

So, for example, in my last post i explained about how we had to give Random back to her owner as her behavior wasn't good at all. Now, this was bad because I had built up a big bond with her and i couldn't bare the idea that she wasn't going to be a part of my life anymore. However, something good came out of giving Random back and that is that we got Spencer instead who has given me my confidence back and made me happy to ride again.

Like I said earlier, I have been through so much in my life that no 14 year old girl should ever go through and as bad as that is, it has actually changed my views on life and made me into the person that I am today.

People say that "You shouldn't change for anyone" and "Just be yourself" etc but that always used to annoy me because I never knew how to just "be myself" and I still don't always know how to be myself nowadays but my experiences, good and bad, have helped me change my personality and made me realize how to "be myself".

So here is a list of things that have been changed through my experiences with life:

1) Attitude towards others - I no longer let people walk all over me and push me around. If I don't like how people are treating me, I tell them that and then move myself away from them. I am happy with my small friendship group that we have all formed because we treat each other with respect and are always there for each other, especially when we need it most.

2) If you don't like something, change it - Now I don't do this with everything as in life as there are going to be things that we don't like but are going to have to put up with them anyway. However, like I said before, I would be happy to change who I hang around with if I wasn't happy with the way they would treat me because I don't see why anybody should be in the position where they feel upset or uncomfortable around other people.

3) Lastly, don't force a smile upon your face - As Jessie J says "It's OK not to be OK" and I 100% agree with this. I have gone through life trying to force a smile on my face when I actually just want to call up in a ball and cry forever and ever. However I don't understand why I never just let my true emotions show. I do this now and I actually feel more honest with myself. I understand that nobody wan'ts to hang around with a mardy cry baby but at the end of the day, who are you trying to impress? People should like you for who you are not who you are trying to be. If people see that you are upset or having a bad day then your true friends will offer you a shoulder to cry on and the people who don't offer you support aren't really worth worrying over. Why hang around with people who don't care about you when there are people who do really care about you and can help you deal with whatever it is that you are going through?

I know that what I have written is very mixed and a bit all over the place but to be completely honest I am having an off day today and I just want to cry all the time, so I thought that writing how I feel on this blog post will give me, and even you guys, something to look back on when we need a reminder that everything happens for a reason so there will be something good happen to us when we least expect it.

Question of the day:
How do you deal with your "off days" ?

Thank you to anyone who has read my blog posts and please don't hessitate to leave a comment as I will love to get to know you guys :-)

Bye for now, GemsBlog x x x

P.s My mum once told me "Imagine seeing half a glass of water on the side, this represents your views on life. So, if you see this glass of water as 'half empty' then you have a very negative mindset and have some bad views on your life. However, if you see it as being 'half full' then you have a positive mindset and you think that even though it isn't full, you still have half left. So even though you havent got one thing, you still have something else which is just as good.". I use this quote all the time as this usually gets me through the tough times. Hope this helps you through your tough times like it helps me!





 


Comments

  1. I love posts like this one and I really enjoyed it! Don't stop writing:)
    pandadeebo.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gpodness thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it :-) im glad you like my post and i hope you stick around to see the new posts that will be going up soon! Cant wait to check out your blog too :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Gem, this is actually amazing even when you mentioned about your small group of friends, I'm proud to be sort of that❤️ This is an brilliant blogpost, love ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Phee thabk you so much ! I am so happy to be able to call you my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you. Love ya too :-) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts