The New Me....

Hey guys,

Yes I know the title is super cringey however I wanted to just update you guys on the changes in my life as it will effect the theme of my blog posts too.

So around the beginning of June I decided to completely change my style, music taste etc. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time now but I wasn't sure what I was really waiting for.

I spent many days and nights scrolling through Pinterest, creating boards after boards after boards all with one main theme....Alternative Indie / Rock.

I've been listening to many different artists who fall within this category, bands like Oasis and Arctic Monkeys, for many years now as well as other styles of music like country and pop. However, I wanted to have only one main music style interest so I narrowed it down to this one because I am able to change my style to match this music genre.

As well as my music style, my whole wardrobe has changed too. My style consists of mainly black tops, ripped jeans with fish net tights under them and a denim jacket as well as lots of jewelry, like chokers and bracelets.

Personally, I feel like I am pulling this style off quite well to be honest. The whole reason I wanted to change everything was because I just felt like I had no particular style and it just made me feel like I didn't know who I was. It was like I had no personality or style and it just wasn't a nice feeling.

Now I just feel like things are finally working out for me because it's like I finally have my life together haha!!!

Question of the day:
What music do you like to listen to?

Bye for now, GemsBlog x x x

Comments

Popular Posts