Monday, 22 August 2016

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog - I cant actually believe I'm saying that!

I suppose I should start of by saying a bit about me.
Ok, where to start....

My name is Gemma, but people call me Gem. I am 14 years old and I live in a small town in England.
I've always loved to write, especially stories, however I've always wanted to have my own diary that actually lasts longer than three days. The only problem is all my diary entries would go something like "Hello, I woke up, went to school, ate tea and played on the Xbox with my brother. gtg I'm going to bed bye!"...I know, boring right? So I stumbled across a few blogs (Zoella, JustJodes and BeccaRose) and I loved how they write whatever they want, whenever they want and people could read their posts and share their opinions on it.
I also just came back from my holiday to Ibiza. Whilst I was there, I read 2 books, Girl Online and Girl Online On Tour and it gave me inspiration to start my blog, GemsBlog, because I love how she could just blog what she liked and share .

This blog is going to be full of the things I love such as, photos, general life updates, baking/cooking, beauty but most importantly....horses! I know that this blog is going to be a mix of everything and anything but that's just because I have an interest in many different things.

I'm soooooo sorry this post is quite long and probably a bit hard to follow but I suppose writing these posts will get easier over time.

Thank you to anyone who has read my blog and I hope you stay with me on this online journey.

By for now, GemsBlogs x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment